HOW IT WORKS / RULES
- A proposed sustainability pledge, activity, or project by any sports team earns them a point (1 goal).
- Completing the pledge, activity or project earns the team 2 points (2 goals).
- Each sustainability pledge, activity, or project should be made known to the public either by a press release, blog post, articles, or any other recognized public means.
- All pledges, activities, or projects should be completed within the period of the game.
- The team with the highest pledge, activity, or project wins and proceed to the next stage.
- The SS-League (Sustainability League) is simply here to promote and assist in building a sustainability culture in every sports organization across the world.